ENVASS is customer and solutions driven. Adding value remains our focus, and it is this focus that distinguishes us and makes us more sustainable than our competitors. ENVASS is renowned for the delivery of highly effective environmental solutions to various industries. Through our extensive skills and experience reference base ENVASS boasts with the ability to streamline existing programmes into improved cost effective and integrated solutions providing high tangible medium and long term value propositions.
Through independent scientific consulting advice our clients are placed first through:
– The continuous of individual and team talent;
– Identifying and responding to our ideal client;
– Knowing and applying our own strengths;
– Streamlining of our product and revenue streams;
– Benchmarking (competitor) and improvement of our products;
– Management of leading KPI’s
The ENVASS credo is a belief and value set that guides all company actions
Leadership: We will be a world-class leader in every aspect of our business — in developing our team leadership skills at every level; in our management performance; in the way we design, build and support our services; and in our financial results.
Integrity: We will always take the high road by practicing the highest ethical standards and by honouring our commitments. We will take personal responsibility for our actions and treat everyone fairly and with trust and respect.
Quality: We will strive for continuous quality improvement in all that we do, so that we will rank among the world’s premier environmental firms in client and employee satisfaction.
Client satisfaction: Satisfied clients are essential to our success. We will achieve total client satisfaction by understanding what the client wants and delivering it flawlessly.
People working together: We recognise that our strength and our competitive advantage is — and always will be — people. We will continually learn, and share ideas and knowledge. We will encourage cooperative efforts at every level and across all activities in our company.
A diverse and involved team: We value the skills, strengths and perspectives of our diverse team. We will foster a participatory workplace that enables people to get involved in making decisions about their work that advance our common business objectives. We develop our employees’ diverse talents, initiative and leadership.
Accountability: We are accountable – individually and in teams – for our behaviours, actions and results.
Good corporate environment: We will provide a safe workplace and protect the environment. We will promote the health and well-being of Envass people and their families.
Helping industries to do business today and have the world they want tomorrow.
– Establishing ENVASS as the leading environmental consulting firm
– Build stability and success through sustainable growth and profit
– Put clients and their needs in the heart of the business
– Valued customers as the heart of the business
– Deliver more than just compliance with environmental regulations
ENVASS has a customer focussed, quality driven culture striving to present environmental solutions through analysing, calculating and interpreting problems based on project management principles by a team continuously working to better itself.
“Every Job To Spec, A Spec for Every Job”
“Say What You Do, Do What You Say”
– Places the client first;
– Project management approach;
– Provides the completed high quality product on time;
– Efficient and effective;
– Problem solving;
– Comprehensive services addressing all the client’s needs; and
– Utilises client’s existing information to develop the best solution for environmental issues
ENVASS is a Level Two (2) Contributor to B-BBEE, BEE procurement recognition level: 125%, with Black Ownership of 51% which has 36% Black Women Ownership (Envass GAIA Trust). In addition, ENVASS holds a valid Tax clearance certificate and all other required Licence to Operate documentation for industry operation and compliance.
All licence to operate documentation is available upon request