Karen van Niekerk is the Business Process Manager at Environmental Assurance (Pty) Ltd.
She manages all business-related activities of the company including but not limited to;
- Online: SEO; Website Development & Management; Social Media Management; Google AdWords Campaign Management; eMarketing campaigns
- Event management: Conferences; Working Lunches; Training Events; Year-End Functions; Strategic Sessions; Team Building; Event Surveys
- Marketing general: Company Marketing Plans, Divisional Marketing Plans, Profile & Template Designs, Benchmarking, Budgeting, Client Relations Programme & Management, Media Partner Interaction and Relationship Building
- Develop initiatives for continuous business process improvements
- Design, develop and implement business processes to achieve organization goals
- Track and communicate status of business initiative projects to management.
- Monthly Business Process reporting
- Plan, implement and monitor business process changes for projects
- Update business processes to meet changing business needs
- Manage and oversee the development of the company strategy
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to develop business process requirements.
- Proposal, Purchase Order & Contract Management
Vendor, tender and supply chain management
- Tender Search & Participation
- Vendor Registrations & Updates
- Relationship Management with Buyers & Procurement
Human Resources Management
- HR Policies & Procedures Development;
- Leave and Absence Management;
- Grievance and Disciplinary Management;
- Employment Contract Management;
- Employee Wellness
- Quarterly Performance Assessments
- Peer reviews
She holds a Post Graduate Management in Marketing (NQF 8), and qualifications in Project Management and Design from the University of Cape Town, as well as a qualification in Event Management from the University of Pretoria.